[pbmserv] Triangular game?

(Uh, sorry)

| Triangular grid: six cells meet per intersection.
|
| Hexagonal grid: three cells meet per intersection.

So, I assume you want game pieces in the cells, not the
intersections. The closest thing I have ever seen to a
triangular cell game, is xbomb, a puzzle game for Linux.
It's a Minesweeper clone which has a triangular cells
option. Each interior cell has 12 neighbors instead of
8 for a square grid. This is much better than squares,
because the element of skill is greater and the element
of luck is greatly reduced. There is almost always a
way to proceed without taking chances. You just have to
find it. (xbomb also has a hexagonal cells option, but
that's much simpler.)

I suppose it could be made into a solitaire PBM game...