Re: [pbmserv] Now accepting all Scramble challenges

I was about to challenge labradors, but I would like multiple players. If anybody likes scramble with three or four players, please add my name to the list.

Rob, do you care if the challenge has multiple players?

scramble challenge name1 name2 tensen name3

Robert Barrell wrote:

I have returned from my travelling, and my Scramble game list is seriously low! Please:

scramble challenge YourNameHere labradors

All challenges welcome, but please keep it to one at a time per player.

Thanks!
 --Rob