[pbmserv] Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

Dshort asked me to pass this broadcast along.

He wishes to form an Omegachess tournament, and anybody interested in playing
him by snail mail, please email userID: bengal.

(He said to make that offer to those in North America, but i doubt he would
turn down playing anyone in the world).

If enough are interested, (email or snail mail), then we'll hopefully begin an
OC tournament around early March.

Dshort thanks you for any and all responses.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com