Re: [pbmserv] Early Psycho thoughts

I think that I'd like to try the game first...

Send a message to genyap if another multiplayer game will be starting soon please.

Greg

Eric wrote:

Is this complicated rock-paper-scissors? It starts
with someone able to win on the first turn by guessing
a row/column that other people ignored. Then there's
always one (maybe two) people who build up strength,
but even they can be beaten if someone slips in a
quick row somewhere else.

Looking at the standings, Jim is the only one who's
managed a .500 record over the course of several
games. Dzander and Sharkey have managed reasonable
records in a multiplayer game.

But it just feels like throwing things around with
zero control. What do others think?