Re: [pbmserv] idea for new feature: auto re-challenge

Greetings All,

I think something like this would be a great idea. I run into the same situation with my shogi games (i.e. starting new games with the same player once one is finished.). I'm not sure what kind of method I'd recommend. Somehow I think I'd try to incorporate the 'seeking' attribute into it somehow, 'cause otherwise setting one's 'seeking' doesn't really seem to do very much.

L8R,

TKR101010