Re: [pbmserv] Re: Broadcast from volta via PBM Server

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 07:11:10AM +0000, Jeroen M.W. van Dijk wrote:
> The answer is simple. The timelimit is set on two days per player.
> And volta did have 2 days and 03:29 hours on the clock.

Huh?  Since when?  I thought non-tournament games had a 21-day
limit?  Ah.  I see, the option is settable at challenge.  Looking at
the old boards, I see that there was a timer shown, at the bottom
of the board below all of the actual game board information and the
links to the graphics interface.  I guess I should've scrolled all
the way through the message.

Now I'm just annoyed that a) my opponent didn't disclose that the
game was started with unusual options, and b) that I already had
13:01:24 on the clock when I first saw the board (the game was
started after I logged off for the evening).

 -- volta