[pbmserv] Broadcast from jeroen via PBM Server

Volta wrote
>Now I'm just annoyed that a) my opponent didn't disclose that the
>game was started with unusual options, and

There should be a  message explaining the unusual option. If it comes from
the opponent or the server is not very important. But I'm thinking of a
message like there is by forfeit or timeout.

 >b) that I already had
 >13:01:24 on the clock when I first saw the board (the game was
 >started after I logged off for the evening).

The clock should start at the moment of acceptement of the challenge and not
at the creation of the board.

Maybe there should be an acceptement round before the game is started. Where
there is room for changing options or adding and removing players.

A somekind of bidding round before the game starts like there is with the
card games with pass and fold possibilities.