[pbmserv] New Othello/Reversi Tournament starting!

Hi everyone!

My name on the PBeM server is bugmenot and I will be running an
Othello/Reversi tournament. In case you don't already know, Othello
is the same thing as Reversi; I've played a few people who didn't
know that. Anyway, the tournament itself will be running on the
Othello section of the PBeM server. It will be a round-robin
tournament, like all of the tournaments here. All of the players
signed up (see below to find out how to do so) will be divided into
pools of about 9 players each (may be slightly different if the
number of signups does not divide by 9). Each person plays everyone
else in his pool in one game of Othello. After all games in a pool
have been completed, with a win equaling 1 point and a loss a 0, the
top two players in each pool will continue to Round 2. In Round 2,
all of the top players from Round 1 will be in one pool and all play
each other round-robin as in Round 1. The top player in that pool is
the winner after all games have been completed.

---Signing up---
Contact me to sign up, either through the "message userid password
bugmenot" command, or you can send me a message directly at
bugmenot01@bluebottle.com. I would personally rather the PBeM server
message command to make sure nothing gets caught in my mail
provider's strict spam filter.

That's all! If you have any questions please message bugmenot with the
message command!