[pbmserv] Broadcast from slipsits via PBM Server

Douglas Zander ïèøåò Saturday, June 10, 2006, 6:33:50 PM:

DZ> who wants to make suggestions for a gamerz.net mascot?

DZ> how 'bout the wise old owl?  it takes wisdom and knowledge to play well at
DZ> these games.

DZ> what do you say Richard?  a wise old owl?   Hoot, hoot!

I  don't  think  it  is  appropriate.  The  owl is a symbol of a Russian
intellectual  game What?Where?When? that has been in a form of a TV show
for  over  30  years.  And  that  gane is patented, which means that all
components of the game including owl protected by copyright laws.

Alexander

                                      mailto:alipsits@gmail.com