Re: [pbmserv] We need a mascot!

Alice's original Chesire Cat drawings are out of copyright for sure.
We would not have to actually draw anything. I mean, ¿is there anyone
here that can produce something worth using? And I just love that
disappearing cat.

Other random thoughts.

¿A turtle? ¿With a hex-patterned shell? I mean, this is slow-paced
fun. You want fast, go to IGS. The turtle and the hare. And so on.

I bet *no* one has used a turtle for mind games...

Dolphins are bright. The second most intelligent species on Earth,
only behind white mice. They like games. They are cute.

Or said white mouse in a maze.

--
"The poorest countries have received $540 billion of loans. They have
paid $550 billion over the last three decades. They still owe $523