[pbmserv] Barticus wants Stymie, ConHex, WarpAndWeft Challenges

Please challenge Barticus to ConHex, Stymie, or WarpAndWeft.

For Stymie, you might want to start with a small board:

Stymie challenge you barticus -size=7
Stymie challenge barticus you -size=7

You can challenge me to a single game, a pair, or several of a single game. No limits. In Stymie and ConHex I go to the web interface and move every day. For WarpAndWeft, I move a little less frequently, especially when I am away from my email.

I do not care how fast you play. If you move multiple times a day that's great. I you only make one move a week that's okay too. I just want to play as many people as possible.

--
RB |\ Randall Bart
aa |/ admin@RandallBart.com I LOVE YOU Barticus@att.net