[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Just a reminder to let everyone know that I am still accepting entries for
my new tournaments
in Omegachess, Backgammon (3 pt tournament) and Scramble.

I believe that I sent out personal replies to everyone who already contacted
me to sign up for
one of my events. If you have not already signed up and wish to play in one
of my events,
or did not get  a confirmation email from me and wish to confirm your
participation,
then send me an email with your PBM userid and the event(s) you wish to play
in to me at

davidnyjfan2006@hotmail.com

So far I have received 7 entries for the OMEGACHESS tournament,
23 entries for the BACKGAMMON tournament, and 14 entries for the SCRAMBLE
tournament.
The latter 2 I wished to make a 32 man event, single round robin. I may now
instead opt
to begin Scramble at 16 players, but I still hope to receive enough entries
for bg to start at
32. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD about all of my tournaments to all of your
PBM
opponents, as not everyone subscribes to the broadcasts! Tell them about it
even if you
yourself do not intend to play!