[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I have 4 spots still open for my new 3-point backgammon tournament.
I have 1 spot still open for my new Scramble tournament.
I have received 8 entries for my Omegachess tournament. I could start now
but I'd like to
hold off a little longer to see if I get more entries. That way I could
break the OC tournament
into 2 sections.

Help me fill my tournaments! If you would like to play in one or more of my
events,
email me your PBM userid to me at davidnyjfan2006@hotmail.com
and tell me which tournaments you want me to sign you up for!

Help spread the word of my tournaments to all of your PBM opponents!!

Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE