[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

To the players who are currently participating in my 3 point backgammon
tournament,
it has been brought to my attention that I made no mention when I sent out
the first round
pairings as to whether or not we are employing the Crawford Rule in this
tournament.
I wish to notify you that we are. The Crawford Rule states that as soon as
one player is 1 point away from winning the match, the doubling cube is not
used for the next subsequent game.
If the match continues beyond that game, it may be used for all subsequent
games in the
match. Please make your opponents aware of this. Thank you.

Windows Live Spaces is here! It?s easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx