Re: [pbmserv] how about this for a crazy idea for gamerz.net

Actually the history is even older than that.

Way way back before the server was rewritten in C++, someone had an
experimental version of the server on their own system where they had
actually implemented ifmoves.  I forget who it was back then, but I played
a game of lasca on his server, and the ifmoves really worked.  Quite
impressive it was too.  You could specify a whole tree of ifmoves with
different responses to different moves, etc.

~ John Williams (sharkey)