Re: [pbmserv] Helping a newcomer

On 11 Oct 2008, at 22:21, Rob wrote:

What I cannot remember, however, is whether one automatically becomes a member of this mailing list upon signing up with the server, or whether it is necessary to send a specific "subscribe" command (perhaps through eSquire).

When you sign up with the server, esquire sends you an email to confirm you want to join the list. You have to reply to that with the confirmation command in the body (not subject). That's what happened to me at least.

Thanks,
Kev