[pbmserv] Broadcast from labradors via PBM Server

pbmserv@gamerz.net wrote:
>     Hello to all,
> Do you know how I can reach the webmaster of the site
> http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/gamerz.php ?
> I would ask him to add the game of WARI to this site.

Read the online documentation for the site
(http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/index.html).  There, you will find that
Wari is already available (http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/wari.html), as
well as the contact information for Richard.

Wari is one of the games for which a web-based board is not available
yet.  It is played through email, instead (i.e. the original intent of
this site).  Richard does not do ALL the programming, however, so your
web-based version.  In addition, much of the programming has been
contributed by other members of the site.  So, if YOU are capable of
writing a graphical interface to the existing Wari code (or would like
to help out in any other way), subscribe to "pbmserv-dev@gamerz.net" the
same way as you subscribed to the pbmserv-users list.

Personally, I've got too much on my real-life plate right now even to
attempt writing the seven games I'd like to add to this site, but do
hope to get to them soon.

Good luck, and I hope this information is helpful, and at least gets you
somewhat closer to what you seek (either playing the existing Wari, or
getting a web-based interface added to Wari).