[pbmserv] Broadcast from aallen via PBM Server

My most humble apologies W u  'doubleu'! :)   being completely new to this server shouldn't be an excuse because i did read the tutorial (seemingly not hard enough hehe!) i didn't  however realize that adding my  userid  to the  message body was necessary and my reason for thinking so was not completely unfounded-

the subject of the message i'm responding to reads  ''[pbmserv] broadcast  from doubleu via PB...''

i thought the userid would be shown in the subject line once a message is sent to the mailing list and that i didn't have to add it to the message itself... sorry though if that isn't so!

i did send you a challenge, hope i didn't mess that up lol.

best wishes to all who reads this.

~aallen