[pbmserv] Broadcast from aallen via PBM Server

Hey guys,  i was  just wondering if there were any chessplayers  interested in playing thematic chess- with a pre determined opening i mean- its certainly an interesting  way to improve one's opening repertoire and in recognizing various arising middle game  patterns! not to mention fun!

if anyone is interested, message or challenge me and we'll discuss the opening(s) to experiment with!

hope you're all doing well, thanks for reading!