[pbmserv] Broadcast from asdf via PBM Server

I have a question about the dai shogi boards on the server.  Did somebody
recently change them?

The problem is that if there is a piece on a space, the server gives five
characters for it to be displayed.  But if it's an empty space, there's only
four spaces.  This means that even if you're using a monospace font like
courier, the game boards don't line up.

This is a problem because (unlike chu shogi) there's no graphics for dai shogi
(and at any rate i prefer reading directly off the ascii boards for dai and
chu).  I don't have any other shogi-type games going on the server, so I don't
know if it's a problem elsewhere.  I don't know how long it's been going on, my
only dai games are slow-moving.

I'm not sure if this means we're supposed to be viewing them in a different font
now to get them to line up, but any suggestions would be appreciated.  (Saving
the game board to Microsoft Office, editing the board so I can read it, and then
editing as the game progresses is not an option.)  If somebody recently altered
the code for the game, then they need to change it back.

Thanks,
Ben