Re: [PYRNET-L] Pyrlist -vs- Digest

> I am currently subscribing to the Pyrnet-l list & want to know difference
> between it & digest. Originall someone told me to subscribe to digest, but it
> didn't work when I tried to. I subscribed to list instead. Would digest be
> duplicating all same info on list?

Digest mode compiles all messages sent to pyrnet-l each day and builds
a single  (potentially quite large) message from them.  The content is
equivalent, but the presentation differs.

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sr. Internet Developer / Erol's Internet
 \__/  \ | E-Mail: rrognlie@gamerz.net