[PYRNET-L] RE: [PyrNet-L] - how to stop male pyr from marking yard items

Does anyone have any good advice regarding how to stop a male pyr from
marking everything in the yard?  Farley has the run of our backyard, and
last summer he marked (repeatedly) all of our daughter's toys.  They were
mostly there just for storage at the time, but this summer we plan on
playing back there a lot and I don't want to have to wash all the toys
everyday.  If anyone has experience or suggestions I would really
appreciate it.  Thanks.

Tara Morrison
morri051@gold.tc.umn.edu