Re: [PyrNet-L] - uteris inertia

All a vet can do is take an x-ray to let you know (approximately) how many
pups to expect.  They are unable to predict whether or not a bitch will
have uterine inertia.  What we can do is start taking her temperature twice
a day (morning and night) about a week before her due date.  If she hasn't
gone into labor within 24 hours after the drop below 99, a c-section will
usually follow.
Donna