Re: [PyrNet-L] Read and Weep

In a message dated 3/3/98 1:33:04 PM EST, cathryn@genetics.wisc.edu writes:

<< I Am Famous Now  >>

Dear Cathryn:

With regard to the poem...well, let's put it this way...when I was 20, I
bought a dog I couldn't resist from a pet shop (no screaming, please).  She
died from parvovirus soon after.  At 37, I've since then learned my lesson.  I
understand why the poem was sent to the list, and I'm sure no direct harm was
meant.  But in my opinion, it was very upsetting and if I wanted to increase
my psychology practice, I would hand out copies in front of my office.