Re: [PyrNet-L] Read and Weep

At 02:31 PM 3/3/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/3/98 1:33:04 PM EST, cathryn@genetics.wisc.edu writes:
>
><< I Am Famous Now  >>
>understand why the poem was sent to the list, and I'm sure no direct harm was
>meant.  But in my opinion, it was very upsetting and if I wanted to increase
>my psychology practice, I would hand out copies in front of my office.

I know for a fact that no harm was meant. I am just asking people to think
about what and why it was written in the first place.

If I felt someone was about to breed a litter haphazardly, I might give them
the poem myself.

BTW, I too at age 22 bought a petshop puppy that had to be put down at nine
months because both hips gave way. Through anger at the injustice of that
breeding I got the impetus to educate myself.

Did you mean anything else that I missed?

Cathryn Lundberg