Re: [PyrNet-L] Read and Weep

I know it happens and unfortunately there is little any of us can do.  But it
makes me appreciate our Angel and our Reno all the more.

Is there an answer?  If it makes you cry to read READ AND WEEP then you have
just a vague idea how children feel when they are abused and how the elderly
feel when they are discarded and lonely and abused.  We can all make a
difference by raising our voices to let any abuser , be it animal, child or
elderly, that we no longer will stand by and say "Well, it doesn't concern me
so I won't say anything."

Maybe that is why I give my animals so much love.  Because I KNOW how it feels
to be abused.

Dave