Re: [PyrNet-L] Why ask why?

Cathryn and the rest of the list

I certainly did not mean to start such a ruckus!  I admire what all of you are
doing with relation to pyrs and other animals.  I try to do my part.  I would
never considering breeding since I don't have anywhere near the knowledge,
experience or dedication that is needed to be a professional breeder.  (And I
hope the word professional doesn't offend anyone - many pardons if it is not
the proper word)  Any dog I would have would always be neutered or spayed and
I encourage any of my friends with pets to do the same.  Any dog I would get
in the future will be a rescue dog.  A lot because I trust in professional
breeders and their placement of their puppies, but have a great big soft spot
in my heart for other puppies and dogs who are not so lucky.

I guess because I am mainly a "dog person" with little contact with other
animals, I took your comment as referring to dogs rather than all types of
animals.

Like you, I reserve my right to comment on subjects on the list, but I am
sorry that it started a commotion and I hope I have not offended you, that
would never be my intention.

Hopefully now we will return to subjects that help us all have better animals.

Linda, Brandy and Jet