[PyrNet-L] Info Request

Hi all,

I have had an inquiry from a longtime friend of Pat King.

Pat King lives (or lived) in upstate New York, near Rochester, in a town called
Hall.

The inquiry comes from someone who has, in the past, gotten a few Pyrs from
Pat.   Elizabeth was trying to get in touch with Pat, as she has done several
times, but the letter came back as "addressee unknown".   Elizabeth is
obviously concerned about the health of Pat King and has asked me to help track
her down.

Pat King is/was a friend of the Smiths and her dogs and breeding stock came
from Quibbletown.

If you know anything about Pat King, you can e-mail Elizabeth Tape at
"etphone@home.com" (sorry, I didn't make that up!) or you can get back to me
and I'll relay the info.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Delaney