[PyrNet-L] Update on Zuni, Question.

    Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Zuni is progressing
wonderfully after finishing her chemotherapy. Her last chest x-ray was clear,
and she is starting to gain a little weight! Her hair is still not growing,
which the vet has said may be a fluke of the chemo with this particular dog.
It's not supposed to happen in canines.
     Anyway, what I wanted to know was if anyone could give me information on
trying to find the breeder of these two dogs. I know it may be impossible if
it was backyard, but Belle and Zuni are two beautiful Great Pyrenees and there
is a chance they came from a good breeder. Does anyone know how I might go
about finding the breeder? I also would like to alert them of Zuni's cancer so
they might not continue breeding her parents. Thanks if anyone can give help
on this!

-Emily Hainsworth (and Belle and Zuni doing crazy-dog-runs all over the
house!)
Colorado