[PyrNet-L] Rescue:2 Pyr's need homes in Montana

<< mail to:dlallen@digisys.net
 I just got a call from a lady in tears. She has two wonderful, AKC
 registered Pyr's needing a home. "Aspen" is a 5 year old spayed female
 and "Winston Bear" is a 1.5 year old intact male. He is show quality.
 Both are house pets and are good with kids/cats/other dogs. I asked how
 they were with livestock and her answer was "they would not know a sheep
 if it came and baaaa'd in their faces". Unfortunately, she is leaving in
 a week. She thought she had them placed and tonight got the call that it
 is not working out. Can be placed together or seperately. Any help any
 of you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much
 for all you have done in the past. Now is there another miracle out
 there looking for a place to land???? I can give her phone number if
 anyone needs it. Thanks...