[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Male Pyr in Bryan, Tx

<<
 I am sure you all are tired of reading about the dogs in Texas.   But here
goes again.   This dog belonged to a man and it was abused and neglected.  The
man lost his job and could not afford dog food any more so gave the dog to a
vet tech.  He is at a vet clinic and will have to go to a foster home or
adoptive home-- SOON!!
      Humphrey 1 yr old intact(not for long) male Pyr is heartworm
negative(miracles do happen).   He is at the vet's being treated for a skin
problem that is not a mange? they have done 2 scrapings and found no mange!!!
But he was treated for mange just incase.  He is getting the antibiotics etc
to help heal this skin problem.  He has a slight limp-- I am not sure which
limb but he had a fracture of his leg that was never treated and it has healed
leaving him with a limp.  He seems to get around fine even with this problem
        If you have room in your heart and home -- here is another boy with a
need.
 Pam
 Houston
 http://www.flockguard.org/rescue_pyr_texas.htm  >>