Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Prayers needed

<< My brother was jogging on the local jogging
 path and was hit by a car.  He has had surgery to repair hip, knee and some
 other damaged parts.  The recovery will be long, slow and painful.

 Any extra Pyr hugs available would be appreciated. >>

Stephanie,
My prayers go out to your brother, what a tragic thing to have happen I feel
so badly and hope that his recovery is  quick and not so painless.  I will say
an extra blessing for you and him tonight at Mass.
And Sammi is sending her biggest and best, and not so sloppy hugs to you and
your brother and Paddy.

Stephanie and Sammi