Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Prayers needed

> Normally I would not post a somewhat personal message on the list, but
> could
> really use some extra Pyr wishes.  My brother was jogging on the local
> jogging
> path and was hit by a car.  He has had surgery to repair hip, knee and
> some
> other damaged parts.  The recovery will be long, slow and painful.
>
> Any extra Pyr hugs available would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephanie and Paddy

   I am very sorry to learn about the awful accident that your brother
was in.  You and he, certainly have all the pyr prayers and hugs from
our home. We have a secular home. Yet, my husband is on a spiritual
men's retreat, at a Catholic Center, this weekend. He just called, I
asked him to light a candle for your bro. He was glad to do it.   What
is your brothers name?      Hang in there sweetheart. I have witnessed
miracles in the lives of others and my own, through the power of many
people praying.  A friend of mine, Janice, was diagnosed with terminal
Cancer, 12 years ago. The doctors gave her a year to live.  Many, many
people prayed for her. Today she is still alive, living a healthy and
happy life.  Your brother is lucky to have a sister like you to ask for
help and to support him.  Let us all know how thing's progress. And
remember, progress they will.      Pyr hugs from, Judith, Lee, Jonah,
Lexi, and cat's Kit & Munch