[PyrNet-L] Prayers Are With You

Normally I would not post a somewhat personal message on the list, but could
really use some extra Pyr wishes.  My brother was jogging on the local
jogging
path and was hit by a car.  He has had surgery to repair hip, knee and some
other damaged parts.  The recovery will be long, slow and painful.

Any extra Pyr hugs available would be appreciated.

Stephanie,

Five months ago, I did the same for our oldest son, Billy, who'd seriously
broken his ankle.  Many pyr hugs and kisses were sent his way.  Today, he's
preparing to run on the track team next month!

I do hope all goes well with your brother.  Maybe you could print out all
the well wishes, and let him read them when he feels like it.  I know Billy
sure enjoyed reading all of them - it made him feel good to know that others
were thinking of him.

Ulysses and Ursa send all their very best.  Big hugs, and lots of drool!
(We all know that drool is a secret healing agent!)

Carol Lugg