Re: [PyrNet-L] Debate

Donna Coffman wrote:

> I don't recall the original post saying anything about banning a specific
> breed.  As I recall, it said something about owners of specific breeds may
> be required to have additional liability insurance.

One may as well ban them if they are going to require liability
insurance, a family with one very docile Rott, with a middle class
income could not afford it. The insurance companies charge more than my
car insurance for 2 cars and families have a hard time affording that.

Now I do feel they should requre insurance for those that have dogsa
that are proven to be viscious, if they want to try and keep them.

Lisa
Magic Moment