[PyrNet-L] pyr fix needed in southern west virginia!

i'm marooned here in w.v. providing around the clock care to my sick
grandma  i'm missing seamus terribly because this is only the 2nd time i've
left him since i adopted him in october.  i rmember a breeder being nearby,
in beaver possibly?  i would LOVE to take a break some time this week and
go visit some pyrs and pyr people.  i'm going crazy here with all this
sickness and depression, i could use to  be cheered up.

if anybody on the list is within a 30 minute drive of oak hill (and if you
don't know where that is you're too far anyway :))
and are going to be around this week, let me know if i could come down and
visit briefly.

thanks in advance!

susan dobscha

p.s. i'll be checking my email every day so just respond to me privately or
through the list.