Re: [PyrNet-L] GSGPC's First Regional Specialty

THANK YOU KAREN FOR POSTING THE INFO FOR YOUR SPECIALTY.
IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO RELIEVE THIS INFO. FEW CLUBS EVER POST THIS INFO.
I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO IN AWHILE.
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED AT WESTMINSTER HOW WELL MY NEWF DID.
BOB AND ONTO A GROUP 3RD. WHAT A THRILL. IT WAS SO REWARDING AFTER ALL
THE HARD WORK
PUT IN BEHIND THE SCENE  WOW WHAT A THRILL. I THOUGHT JEAN AND HER PYR
LOOKED VERY NICE.
ARE YOU ATTENDING THE NATIONAL THIS YEAR IN ARIZONA?
TALK TO YOU SOON,
KIMBERLY
On Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:24:34 EST Impyrial <Impyrial@aol.com> writes:
>Hi everyone,
>Please keep Memorial Day weekend open as the Garden State Great
>Pyrenees Club
>is hosting it's first GPCA Regional Specialty.  It is going to be a
>great
>weekend of 4 shows - three at the same site - indoors - with
>airconditioning.
>Location:
>New Jersey Convention and Expo Center
>Raritan Center
>97 Sunfield Avenue
>Edison, NJ
>******Closing Date for all 4 Shows is May 6, 1998******
>
>1.  Friday May 22, 1998 - Staten Island Kennel Club - Judge:  D.
>Shipley/Group
>Judge:  Pending.  This show is also holding a "Best Bred-by in Show".
>2.  Saturday May 23, 1998 - OUR SPECIALTY!  - Monmouth County Kennel
>Club -
>Judge:  Dorothy Welsh/ Group Judge:  Mrs. R.D.Smith.  Puppy and
>Veteran
>Sweepstakes:  Maureen Maxwell-Simon.  This show is also holding a
>"Best Puppy
>in Show".
>3.  Sunday May 24, 1998 - Plainfield Kennel Club - Judge:  Mrs. Bettie
>Krause/Group Judge:   Same.  This show will also have a "Best Veteran
>in
>Show".
>
>The above three shows are at the Raritan Center in Edison.  The
>Superintendent
>is Antypas - William G Antypas, Jr. PO Box 7131,Pasadena, CA
>or at http://www.newportdogshows.com/.
>
>4.  Monday May 25, 1998 - Union County Kennel Club - Judge:  Mrs.
>Estelle
>Cohen/Group Judge:  Mrs. V. Hyman.  This show is in Elizabeth, NJ -
>Show
>Superintendent is Jim Rau Dog Shows, PO Box 6898, Reading, PA 19610.
>or at
>http://www.raudogshows.com/
>We are having a banquet Saturday night - an auction...etc., etc.,
>Plan on a great time!
>If you need any additional information please email me privately at
>Impyrial@aol.com.
>Thanks
>Karen Justin
>Show Chair

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]