Re: [PyrNet-L] Crufts 1998 - Results

THANK YOU MR. DENYER FOR YOUR INFO ON THE CRUFTS RESULTS.
YES. SINCE YOU WERE THE I WOULD LIKE SOME INCITE AS TO WHAT GOES ON.
DO YOU BREED AND OR EXHIBIT PYRES?
I'M IN AMAZEMENT AS TO HOW MANY ARE ENTERED. THOUGH THERE WERE FEW PYRES.
HOW WAS THE NEWFOUNDLAND ENTRY? WERE YOU ABLE TO WATCH ?
ALSO WHO WAS THE WINNERS.
SINCERELY
BARBIE
On Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:19:02 +0000 Barry Denyer <barry.denyer@macro4.com>
writes:
>Crufts (England) 1998 - Some facts...
>
>Best of Breed        Ch. Zcintillating Zed At Zalute (D)
>Best Opposite Sex    Zora Zedora At Zalute (B)
>Reserve Best Dog     Penpriory Visions In Blue (D)
>Reserve Best Bitch   Shayshatow Visions In Blue (B)
>
>BOB & BOS both owned by Mr & Mrs G M Goodman.
>RBD owned by Mrs D Simpson
>RBB owned by Mr & Mrs J M Lewis
>
>Full details of all winners (and places) can be found at the Crufts
>WWW
>site <http://www.crufts.org.uk/>.
>
>BTW, we only attended on the Thursday (Working Group) and there 5,445
>dogs. There were 354 Bearded Collies, 327 Border Collies, 341 Rough
>Collies, 319 Shetland Sheepdogs and 305 Dobermanns. Great Pyreness (or
>Pyrenean Mountain Dogs) were a little way down the list with 106
>entries. Total entries (all classes) were estimated at over 20,000 and
>the pre-Show estimates for attendance was over 100,000. This was our
>first attendance at Crufts and, boy, was it big! 5 large halls, each
>capable of hold a football pitch (and then some).
>
>If anyone wants more info (or a personal view) please e-mail me
>offline.
>
>Regards
>

>Barry Denyer
>Coolham
>England

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]