Re: [PyrNet-L] Wash Day

In a message dated 3/10/1998 8:26:35 PM Central Standard Time,
jlsdds@centex.net writes:

<< Dear Friends:  What is an effective way to bath and groom a full-grown
 dog?  How basic can I get, huh? <g>  We cleaned up Sookie when we found
 out she was pregnant, but we've moved and the tub we have now isn't
 convenient.  Titus lies around in holes he's dug and we just want him
 freshened up.  Could it be; dare we think; Spring fever is taking over? >>

What I do (and this works great in summer and winter) is to hook up the garden
hose to the kitchen (or any warm water) faucet and drag it into the bathtub.
You've got a good forceful spray of water that way. If your dog isn't the type
to stand in one place, I'd just drag the hose outside. With it hooked up to
one of the indoor faucets you have warm water. I know some people bathe their
dogs in cold water straight out of the outside faucet, but I just can't bring
myself to do that lol!!
Mitzi