Re: [PyrNet-L] Health information

Hi Ann,

I'd like to start by extending belated condolences to you.  I mostly lurk on
the lists that I'm on and even though I don't say much, each time that I
hear of another Pyr passing over the bridge, my heart becomes heavy and my
eyes fill with tears.  So you may not hear me, but I'm there with you in
heart and soul.

<<We have authorized Angell Memorial Hospital in Boston to do an autopsy on
Shelley, largely to expand the base of data available on cancer in general
and osteosarcoma in particular in large dogs. If it would be helpful, we
would like to have a copy of the report sent to the pyr Health Committee.
Could someone please post the name and snail-mail address of the current
chair of that committee? >>

If you want to fill out the survey online, you can do so at the following

If you'd like me to mail you a hard copy, just email me your snail mail
address and I'll put a survey in the mail to you.  As for the autopsy
report, you can send me a copy if you like.  My address is:
87 Willowick Drive
Fairport,  NY  14450

If anyone else would like to participate in filling out surveys for the GPCA
Health committee, you can go to the web site or send me a snail mail
address.  I'd be more than happy to mail the forms to you.

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
GPCA Health Committee Database Manager
kreiter@servtech.com