Re: [PyrNet-L] Wash Day

<< I am a professional groomer. So in my opinion you should give your pyre a
 Honey bear clip. She'll look and feel like a pup again. Not to mention
 stay a bit cleaner.
 Barbie >>

Barbie,

What is a "Honey Bear Clip"?

Every spring, I clip Echo to about 1" all over and then let it grow out all
summer and winter.  She looks "strange" for a while, cause we aren't used to
it, but she doesn't seem to mind it, I am sure she stays cooler and it makes
it easier to wash her.  Also not so many LONG hairs running around <G>.  I
would leave it a little longer, but I cant find a bigger clipper comb.

Sandy

Sandra Ringener
birdbugg@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/birdbugg/index.htm