Re: [PyrNet-L] Kelp for Snow Nose

She hadn't heard of it being used for
> snow nose.  She did say that you do have to be careful not to overdue
> and give too much of the brand of kelp giving as there are so many
> brands and types out there with different measurements on the iodine
> level.

Since I was the original kelp poster, I will tell you the original
source for the use with snow nose dates it to be at least 30 years old
if not older.

> Probably best to consult a vet before giving so get the dosage
> correct.

This is the best advice yet, for any homeopathic or herbal remedy. I
forget mine are monitored a little more than most. Around here the amout
of iodine per tablet from brand to brand is fairly consistant - the
important thing is, how much is in the food you are feeding, this also
has a factor on the dosage and don't think they can't vary within a
manufacturer - Pro Plan has a different level than Dog Chow and Iams has
a different level than Eukanuba, just to point out examples.

Lisa
Magic Moment