Re: [PyrNet-L] What questions do I ask?

1.  Are they members of the local Pyr Club
2.  Are they members of the National Pyr Club
3.  Do they guarantee their dogs for 18 -24 months
4.  Are the pup's parents x-rayed and certified by OFA or Penn Hip
5.  At what age do they sell the pup
If you are buying a companion pup, these questions are good for starters.
If you are buying a LGD, other questions needs to be asked, but someone
more familiar with LGD's can add to the list of questions.  If you are
buying a show prospect, then you will want to ask other questions.  Let us
know what you are considering so we can be more help.
Donna

> From: THVICEPREZ <THVICEPREZ@aol.com>
> To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
> Subject: [PyrNet-L] What questions do I ask?
> Date: Thursday, March 12, 1998 6:10 PM
>
> I have been in touch with a breeder and before I call him personally I
would
> like to know what kinds of questions to ask before buying a pyr puppy.
We