[PyrNet-L] Re:Why Ask Why

Well I have not really posted much here before but the recent discussions
have left me sitting here with baited breath.

In a message dated 3/12/98 Joe writes:

< There are only two
contemporary breeders who compare and we are lucky enough to have one
currently on this list.>

Your definition of contemporary? Current? Last 10 years? Last 20?

And since most are wondering...IYHO who are they?

I always look forward to these insights into the breed that we have grown
very fond of.
I have read many posts that you have contributed and found them very
informative.  Thank you