[PyrNet-L] Shaving Pyrs

I would think that by shaving your Pyr you are setting her up for several
problems. First the double coat helps insulate the body from the summer
heat. Secondly white pyrs will tend to sunburn with out fur to protect their
sensitive skin. If your Pyr has correct coat simply brushing her for 10
minutes a day to remove dead coat should keep her mat free and she'll love
the special grooming time spent together. Just my 2 cents worth.
Adrianne Hughes