Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Shaving Pyrs

In a message dated 3/13/98 4:54:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
devoir@intrepid.net writes:

<< Hi Sandy, My original post wasn't meant to be a direct attack on you
 personally. Only added my 2 cents worth about shaving Great Pyrenees in
 general. If it has been working well for you in the past I see no need to
 change. "If it isn't broke don't fix it". I guess this could be an argument
 for not shaving your Pyr as well.
 Adrianne Hughes
 Devoir Great Pyrenees
 Harpers Ferry, WV >>

Thanks Adrianne,

I still would like to know what a Honey Bear Clip is,  did I miss the answer?
<G>

Sandy