[PyrNet-L] Shaving Pyrs

In a message dated 3/13/98 22:54:52 Central Standard Time,
cornell@concentric.net writes:

> ...shaving pyrs in the summer...

> Pyrs have this coat as
>  protection from both heat, sun, and cold.  They will overheat more quickly
>  without the protection of their coat in warm weather or even temperate
>  weather 70 degrees to 90 degrees.

DeLurk!

OK, I have often wondered about this.  I live in Dallas, Texas.  Our summer
days average 94 degrees and many time go above 100.  I can only walk Jean Luc
for a short period of time and he becomes a major drool factory, lathargic,
and unwilling.  That to me means overheated.  Would not shaving (real shot
clip) help this?   Let some of the heat off the body?

Kirk Justus
Dallas, Texas

Lurk On!