[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyr site

Hi Janice,   I read your recent post. Then decided to go to your web
site. Wowie! It is certainly one of the most creatively beautiful and
entertaining sites that I have seen. What fun! I could not leave it
until I went everywhere on it.* That*, doesn't happen everyday. Is
Linsey a Lanseer? I had a pyr named Nana too. Last October, she went to
Rainbow Bridge. It still hurts to think of her. My favorite place on
your page to visit, was Sonny finds a safe place during a thunderstorm.
It's a riot! All your dog's are lovely. You're pretty  cute too! <BG>.
I just wanted to let you know that site filled me with giggles. Probably
everyone here but me has seen it before but me.  But,  If ya' haven't,
especially if you need cheering up, do so.  It's a trip worth taking.
<<BG>>.    Judith, Jonah & Lexi