Re: [PyrNet-L] What questions do I ask?

> Hi! Have you considered a Rescue Pyr or pup?  We will have several to
> choose from after they are spayed/neutered in about 6 more weeks.  The
> pups are now 6 1/2 wks and mom and dad approximately 2-3 yrs.  Vets
> opinion.  We are located in Central Texas, but will work hard to place
> them anywhere an excellent home may be found.  I'll e-mail pics if you
> wish.  BTW, I'm Dee Dee, too!

Hi Dee Dee,

Would you mind sending an e-mail pic to me too? We had arranged a purchase
from a breeder in OK, but I'm getting concerned. When I started asking the
questions recommended by the list . . . they simply haven't responded to me
at ALL. :((

I may well be interested in a rescue pup in a couple of months. <sigh>

Debbie Frost / snowgoose
Home of Spring Promise Pygmies
NPGA
dfrost@customcpu.com
Anchorage/Wasilla, AK

We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark,
but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.