Re: [PyrNet-L] Jackson - Goodbye to another Pyr friend

<< Can/Am Ch. Kaskadian's Idyle Gossip CGC.
 He was  truely one of the greats and thankfully has some wonderful
 young offspring that will help to  keep his memory alive for many
 years to come. >>

For sure.  Both he and his full Brother, Timber were two of the best in the
history of the breed.  Many of us will never forget the sight of the two of
them competing in the ring right down to the end.  Its was always a shame both
could not win.  Time passes and we love our old ones and certainly never
forget them.

Joe Gentzel